All specimens sent to a laboratory for testing
Employee or job applicant:
- Mandatory for all DOT employers and great for companies who want all drug tests sent in to a lab for analysis
- Employee or job applicant is directed to a network drug testing facility
- All specimens are then sent to a certified laboratory with documented chain-of-custody forms
- Easy and convenient Centennial Hospital location for most of our Nashville, TN clients
- All of the labs that we work with are SAMHSA Certified
- We can accommodate all state and federally regulated industries
- Over 4,000 collection sites throughout the United States – all sites available on-line
- On-site drug testing available for an additional fee
- Can be used for pre-employment, random, post-accident and reasonable suspicion
- Non-DOT urine drug test cost: $40.00 (includes collection) – choose from 5-panel or 10-panel -same price!
- DOT urine drug test cost: $45.00 (includes collection) *
- Results reported to employer via fax or e-mail – negative (24 hours from receipt at lab), positive (48-72 hours from receipt at lab).
- *Group discount rates available. Please call us at 615-696-7706 or 888-959-9891 to discuss group rates